As pharmaceutical wholesaler, ADVIPHA operates in the framework of national and international laws and legislations.
Furthermore, we operate according to the Guidelines of Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use based on GDP 2013/C 343/01 and the specifications of the DIN EN ISO 9001 regarding the quality management.
Our up-to-date Quality Management System covers, among others, the following issues:
- SOP documents cover every area of our wholesale practice and are inspected by health authorities.
- SOPs are visible to all staff to which they should apply and are integral to regularly held company staff trainings.
- We operate in a health authority-approved temperature controlled environment, including during deliveries, for all products for which this is needed.
- All products are stored under the conditions specified by the manufacturer in order to avoid any deterioration by light, moisture or temperature.
- ADVIPHA exclusively purchases proven original products from the manufacturer or selected, qualified and regularly audited wholesalers. They are also subject to the
control of the relevant authorities.
- Product recall system.
- Counterfeit medicinal products found in the distribution network are quarantined, clearly labelled as not for sale and the marketing authorisation holder and
competent authorities are informed immediately.
Thanks to regular
- employee training,
- inspections by national regulatory authorities,
- audits by our partners in the pharmaceutical industry and
we consistently control, confirm, and improve our quality management system.
If you have discovered a quality deficiency or you want to advice us regarding the improvement of the quality management we would be glad to hear about it...
ADVIPHA has been GDP (Good Distribution
Practice) approved by the Pharmaceutical Inspectorate of the responsible German Health Authority - The District Government of Upper Bavaria - to distribute Pharmaceuticals and
Medical Products all over the world.
ADVIPHA is a member of EAEPC - European Association
of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies.
The EAEPC represents Europe's licensed parallel distribution industry, an integral part of the European pharmaceutical market that adds
value to society by introducing price competition and a supplementary layer of product safety.
Knowing that counterfeit medicines put patients and the general public at risk, we at ADVIPHA support „Fight the fakes“ a campaign that aims to raise awareness about the dangers of fake medicines.